Anna Crevon-Tarassova is Of Counsel in Dentons’ Paris office. She concentrates on international arbitration and has 10 years of experience advising clients in investor-State and commercial arbitration proceedings.
She has worked as counsel on numerous international arbitration cases conducted under the auspices of ICSID, LCIA, ICC and SCC, as well as ad hoc arbitrations, with particular emphasis on oil & gas, pharmaceutical and other regulated sectors. Anna regularly advises corporate clients and State-owned entities in respect of their investments. She is particularly experienced in disputes arising in emerging markets.
Anna was recently appointed as co-arbitrator on behalf of the Republic of Uzbekistan in an arbitration brought against one its ministries.
- Acting for an Italian energy company and its Russian subsidiary in a series of ICC arbitrations regarding construction of a power plant in Russia
- Acting for a Russian gas company in a series of SCC arbitrations with an EU Member State regarding gas supply to that State
- Acting for a Japanese pharmaceutical company in an ICC arbitration regarding the calculation of royalties under a worldwide patent license agreement
- Acting for a UEA company in an ICC arbitration against an African State regarding a mining project
- Acting for a German energy company and its Romanian subsidiary in an ICC arbitration regarding the implementation of a privatization agreement
- Acting for a Cyprus company and its Danish shareholder in an ICC arbitration regarding a shareholders’ dispute in respect of a French automotive logistics company
- Acting for a pharmaceutical company in a PCA-administered arbitration brought against an EU Member State under a bilateral investment treaty
- Acting for a French construction company in an ICC arbitration relating to a construction project in Russia
- Acting for a non-disputing party in an ICSID arbitration against a Central Asian State
- Acting for a Russian gas company in a SCC emergency arbitrator proceeding
- Acting for a Cyprus-based energy company in a SCC arbitration brought under the Energy Charter Treaty against an EU Member State
- Acting for the majority shareholders of a leading oil company in a series of PCA-administered arbitrations brought under the Energy Charter Treaty against an Eastern European State
- Acting for a Cyprus-based company in an LCIA arbitration relating to the execution of a loan agreement
- Acting for a European shipyard company in an ICC pre-arbitral referee proceeding
- Acting for a North American pharmaceutical company in an ICC pre-arbitral referee proceeding
- Acting for an American investor in an ICSID annulment proceeding resulting from a bilateral investment treaty arbitration against the Democratic Republic of Congo
Activities and Affiliations
- Anna is listed as an arbitrator with the ICC
Prior and Present Employment