Anna is a lawyer specialising in UK employment and immigration law (including contentious and non-contentious matters) and business immigration.
Anna advises on claims of unfair dismissal, whistleblowing and discrimination. Her non-contentious work includes providing advice on transfers of undertakings, redundancies, employment contracts and employers' policies and procedures. Anna also advises both employers and employees on settlement agreements.
Anna's immigration work includes advising high net worth individuals on routes into the UK and assisting UK businesses in applying to become sponsors and bringing migrant workers into the UK. She also advises individuals who wish to settle in the UK and apply for citizenship.
Anna has written articles for HR publications and has spoken at internal and external seminars on employment law issues.
- Advising an international broadcaster on a range of employment law issues including reorganisations, redundancies, employment tribunal claims and trade union issues.
- Advising a restaurant chain on unfair dismissal and whistleblowing claims.
- Advising a financial services company on the employment aspects of the acquisition of a financial services technology company.
- Defending claims of unfair dismissal, whistleblowing and race discrimination made against a major investment bank.
- Advising a supermarket chain on the employment aspects of the purchase of a filling station, including providing advice on the application of TUPE, and drafting and negotiating the sale and purchase agreement.
- Assisting in relation to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and Tier 1 (Investor) visas.
- Advising overseas clients on setting up UK entities and bringing overseas workers into the UK.
- Assisting Tier 1 (General) migrants in obtaining Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.
- Assisting Tier 1 (General) migrants in extending their leave to remain in the UK.