Anne Sutton is a member of Dentons' Intellectual Property and Technology practice focusing on intellectual property transactions.
Anne has worked on a variety of general technology licensing and development agreements. Some of her recent work includes software licenses, business outsourcing agreements, marketing agreements, sponsorship agreements and services agreements. Additionally, she has participated in intellectual property aspects of corporate transactions in merger and acquisition contexts including assisting with due diligence. Anne, a registered patent attorney, relies significantly on her background in chemistry and her work involving electrical engineering to assist and represent clients in technology transactions. She also conducts patent prosecution and works on intellectual property litigation at the firm.
- Named, "Rising Star," Illinois Super Lawyers, 2014
Activities and Affiliations
- Co-speaker, "Hypothetical Counsel Discussion: The Impact of and Strategies to Follow in the Wake of 'United States v. Nosal'," ITECH Law Association World Technology Law Conference & Annual Meeting, May 2, 2013
- Member, Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC)
- Director, Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- Co-Vice Chair, I-WIN (Women's International Network) Committee, International Technology Law Association
- Member, Executive Committee, LAF Young Professionals Board
Prior and Present Employment
Prior to joining Dentons, Anne was in the Patent Litigation group at Jenner and Block, LLP. She served as a Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI) Fellow at the Chicago Legal Clinic in the summer of 2006.