David is a property litigator, acting for landowners, landlords,
investors, corporate tenants and retailers. His work ranges from
litigation over option agreements and issues such as applications
for consent and easements, to property insolvency and all kinds of
landlord and tenant dispute.
- Blackstone Group: Acting in litigation seeking
£75 million in damages following the Buncefield explosion, and
advising through to settlement at mediation.
- Homes and Communities Agency: Advising on the
strategic redevelopment of a major transport interchange.
- Barclays Bank PLC: Acting on a broad spectrum
of property disputes arising in its substantial portfolio
(including dilapidations, rent review and service charge
- Sainsbury's Supermarkets: Advising on a
variety of estate management matters, including squatters and
defending a claim for injunctive relief.
- Westfield Shoppingtowns: Acting for major
shopping centre on contentious matters at their Guildford shopping
- Woodford Land Limited: Acting for property
developer in a £6 million rectification claim of an option
agreement. Development Securities: Acting for developer in
connection with rights of light matters arising from a major