If you sell commercial products or services to federal, state or local governments, the legacy McKenna Long Government Contracts practice can help you:
- Establish and defend classification as commercial products or services
- Respond to government solicitations for commercial products or services
- Negotiate government contracts and subcontracts, including General Service Administration (GSA) schedule contracts
- Minimize the impact of representations and certifications
- Comply with special government pricing and disclosure obligations
- Maintain appropriate protection of software and technical data rights
We counsel clients on all aspects of GSA multiple award schedule contracts and the unique requirements of schedule contracting. Our lawyers are particularly well versed in the complex pricing issues that underlie this method.
With a strong background in government procurement statutes and regulations, our team can also help you realize gains from the expanding privatization of government assets and services. Tap into our experience and our creativity to craft transactions that suit government limitations in the evolving context of privatization.