Jessie Gaston practices tax law and concentrates on restructurings, international & EU taxation, tax incentive schemes and real estate taxation. She has wide experience in transfer pricing issues and works daily with multinational companies.
Transfer pricing audit assistance for a key player in the Luxury industry
Restructuring and refinancing of an international real estate group’s French operations
Estate and corporate restructuring of a taylor-made perfume start-up
Transfer pricing documentation drafting for a polish bank as part of a syndicated financing operation
Design and advisory services on the Stock Option incentive package set up by a listed travel agency company
Structuring of a multinational joint venture engineering project in the nuclear field
Transfer pricing audit assistance and structuring the sale of a Paris Hotel Palace
Drafting and implementation of the Transfer Pricing Documentation of an Agro-Industrial market leader
Adaptation and implementation of foreign Stock Option plans, Stock Appreciation Rights plans, Restricted Stock Unit plans, etc.
Jessie was recommended by World Tax / International Tax Review in their 2012 ranking of Western European firms.
Jessie publishes tax articles on a regular basis on major tax practice media and regularly chairs tax specialization courses for clients and professionals.
- "Angry birds attack French tax on entrepreneurs" 2012-10-05 syndicated interview on The new York times, The Washington post, The Miami herald, Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- “Comment remédier à la sous-performance des stock options”, JCP Entreprise et Affaires n° 25, 2010-06
- “Underwater equity incentive schemes”, 2010-01
- “Transfer Pricing Documentation requirements in France”, 2009-08
- “Tax incentive measures to cope with the financial crisis”, 2009-03
- “Tax reforms further to the vote of the French Economic Modernization Bill”, 2008-12
- “Conséquences sur les structures d’investissement immobilier de l’avenant à la convention franco luxembourgeoise“, Feuillet Rapide n° 58/07, 2007-12-30
- “France, Luxembourg Sign Tax Treaty Protocol”, Tax Analyst n° 2006-16125, 2006-08-25
Activities and Affiliations
- Member of Global Equity Organization (GEO)
- Member of International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of Association Nationale des Diplômés Juristes Conseils d'Entreprise (ANDJCE)
- Member of Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux (IACF)
- Tax training specialist at EFE
Prior and Present Employment
Associate - Dentons (formerly Salans), Paris (2007 - current)
Jeantet Associés (2006-2007)
Landwell / PWC (2004-2006)