Peter is a partner in the Corporate practice of the London Office. He has extensive experience in both UK and international mergers and acquisitions, as well as the establishment of investment funds, particularly in the private equity and real estate sectors. Peter has particular expertise in advising on cross-border acquisitions, investments and joint ventures in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
- Global consumer goods company: Advising a subsidiary of a Hong Kong Stock Exchange-listed global consumer goods company on its US$190 million acquisition of a personal care business operating in the US, UK and Germany.
- Fjord Capital Partners: Advising the London-based clean energy and resource efficiency fund manager on the establishment of its second investment fund, domiciled in the Isle of Man.
- Troika Dialog: Advising the major Russian investment bank on the disposal of its interests in AvtoVAZ, the leading Russian automobile manufacturer, to the Renault-Nissan Alliance.
- Grape LLC: Advising the shareholders of the Russian digital marketing services agency, on the sale of shares to WPP, one of the world's leading advertising and public relations companies.
- Fund Formation: Acting for VTB Capital, Troika Capital Partners and Dragon Capital on the formation of new investment funds.
Chambers Europe rates Peter as the top private equity lawyer for overseas counsel in Russia, regarded as "a super lawyer, definitely one of the best for Russian private equity".
Activities and Affiliations
Prior and Present Employment
- 2007 to date Dentons (formerly Salans): Partner
- 2003 - 2007 Dentons (formerly Salans): Lawyer
- 1998 - 2003 Theodore Goddard: Lawyer