Rafal Mikulski is a counsel and head of the Tax Litigation Team in Dentons’ Warsaw office. He practices Polish tax law and tax criminal law.
Rafal is well versed in all issues concerning representation of clients before tax and administrative authorities. He provides clients with active support during tax audits and tax disputes. He advises on tax criminal issues and represents in tax criminal proceedings. He has broad experience in representing clients before the courts.
- Assisting in a dispute regarding VAT on compound services for leading European company attending tender for delivery of medical equipment
- Assisting in a tax audit regarding CIT from management services in a top American automotive company operating in Poland
- Representation of the leading tobacco producer in a customs dispute regarding certificates of authenticity and origin
- Preparing and implementing tax and customs part of the fuel terminal project in main Polish distribution company
- Assisting major Polish railway operator in a dispute on restructuring of overdue social insurance contributions
- Representation of a board member of a leading Polish leasing company in fiscal criminal proceeding regarding irregularities in VAT return.
Activities and Affiliations
Prior and Present Employment