Susan Pappy is a member of Dentons' Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice and White Collar and Government Investigations practice. Her experience includes complex commercial litigation, with a particular focus on health care-related litigation and investigations.
- Representing a therapy services provider and management company in US False Claims Act litigation brought by the federal government.
- Representing a hospital chain in a False Claims Act investigation by the federal government.
- Advising clients on False Claims Act and other health care-related litigation strategies.
- Representing a financial services firm in a complex securities fraud class action.
- Assisted with an internal investigation for a global engineering firm and its Indian subsidiary in connection with an Indian government investigation.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in a securities class action; the case was dismissed on the pleadings.
Activities and Affiliations
Prior and Present Employment
Prior to joining Dentons, Susan was an associate at White & Case LLP. From 2008 to 2009, she clerked for the Honorable James G. Carr, chief judge of the US District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
While attending law school, Susan was an Executive Board member of the Christian Legal Fellowship and participated in the International Human Rights Clinic.